Infrared Thermal Imaging allows the AGL Spray Foam team to look behind walls and identify thermal weak spots or other problem areas.
Using an infrared camera, AGL can:
- Detect hidden air leaks.
- Detect potential moisture issues in walls and ceilings.
- Identify areas with missing or improperly installed insulation.
- Identify “hot” wires or other unsafe conditions behind walls.
- Identify thermal bypasses that can cause frozen pipes.
- Reveal excessive heat loss through windows, walls, crawlspaces, attic, vents, and other portions of the thermal boundary.
Get More Information About Thermal Imaging
Start the process today and get your free evaluation by calling us at (800) 957-1229 or completing the quick form below!